Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Critique Day!

This picture was taken in Yellowstone of Bison walking in the middle of the road, coming out of the fog. I wish i would have gotten a better angle on it though.

Another picture taken in yellowstone of a river. I liked the bend of the river but wish I could have gotten a wider angle on it.

I hunted bunnies down on campus and had to snap a shot of them chilling in front of the dorm, I wish they were sharper though and wasn't quite sure how to frame them exactly.

When I was looking for bunnies, I peeked inside a hole I knew where bunnies lived and found this one just sitting inside.

I really liked this photo of a horse at the barn named Oreo that I was marketing and how interested she was looking off into the distance. It probably could have been more space to her left where she's looking though.
   Just a few pictures that I enjoyed looking for animals and the landscapes I visited on my trip to Yellowstone and my adventures on campus and at the barn proved useful to search for animals and capture great moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment